Anniversary

Monday, June 13, 2011

Our Honeymoon...

...on the Mexican Riveria Maya, was wonderful! Warm, relaxing and of course spending time with my new Husband. What a great journey this has been. Okay one story before the pictures. Being married is so surreal. Its actually a reality. It has taken adjusting to calling the other our spouse. While we were in Mexico, Josh would need his sunglasses on the beach and I would have them in our bag or he would need sunscreen on his back and I would apply it for him, little things but they still reminded us that we have eachother forever. At each of these moments Josh would look at me and say, "You're awesome, will you marry me?" To which i obviously replied, "Yes honey, I already did." I laugh when I say, I have never been proposed to more than I was on my honeymoon. :)

Just Married-May 21 2011



 (room service YUM)




The Japanese food was wonderful!


Isn't he just adorable! LOVE him

Snorkling

Hammocks

Romantic dinner for two on the beach :)





And then we were home. A little red. A little tired.

And then we smiled :)


No comments:

Post a Comment