Anniversary

Friday, March 18, 2011

63 Days and Counting!

I cant believe it! Only 2 months left! I have been having a lot of terrible nightmares lately about the wedding gone wrong. Often I find myself walking down the isle when I realize that I have forgot to do my hair or Josh is left decorating the church in a panic because we were not ready and the guests start arriving, or my personal favorite, I forgot to have any pictures taken with Josh.... so hurray for our time at the Drake Center last night. We tasted food, picked our reception menu and talked through reception logistics. All thats left is to work through a timeline with our wonderful coordinator at the Drake Center! This led to a sound nights rest...NO NIGHTMARES!!! WOO HOO :)

And a shout out to Garrett, for graciously accepting the honorary and thankless roll or reception DJ. :)

Today is another milestone! Josh's wedding band was ordered and arrived, today we wiill go give the jeweler the diamonds to be placed into the band. Those diamonds are from a significant ring of my own, I have worn it everyday day of my life since it was given to me by my parents in 2002 as a high school freshman. It is my purity ring, it signifies my promise to God and my parents that my purity is sacred and should be saved for marriage. The ring was originally designed to be given to my husband on my wedding day, and Josh and I have decided to do just that. SO...on May 21st when I put that ring on Josh's finger, I will be giving him one of the only gifts that I have to give :) PRAISE JESUS, may He be glorified again on that day!

Purity Ring :)


Rings together (beautiful!)


LOVE this one


Just for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment