Anniversary

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hypocritical?

I'm just curious if its hypocritical of me to check other blogs daily, eager for new pictures, information, stories and recipies and to be dissapointed when there are none, when I myself dont blog daily. Why yes, yes this is hypocritical. Oops! Please forgive me fellow bloggers!

Meanwhile, we are at the EIGHT day countdown. It is honestly surr-real. Could this finally be happening? Give me the weekend and I think I will feel ready as well! The apartment is livable and Josh has been working at getting settled this week in the midst of his finals. I will move the bulk of my stuff up this weekend (clothes, decor etc). That will leave next week for me to be in a suitcase at my folks place or for Josh to reside on the sole item left in his room at the condo...a mattress. I pick up my dress from the cleaners tomorrow and move in saturday. It will be a busy weekend for the Thimgans! Can't wait to see you all next weekend!

1 comment: